CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

there's always more...

First let me say that I try really hard not to write about my wedding every single day. If you know me at all, you know that I've been excited about planning this day since I was about 12 years old. Some girls are wedding girls, and some girls are not. I happen to be one, and I'm a proud one at that. With our wedding only four months from tomorrow, things are really starting to come together...here's a little peek at some more of what's been inspiring our big day...

While our cake is only going to be two tiers, it can be expected to look a little like this:

I love these old-fashioned candy sticks for favors. Perfect for adding to the decor, keeping with the theme, and carrying home as a sweet treat!
 

 BALLOONS! That's all I'm saying.

These gorgeous circus-themed invitations inspired our own, which we'll be sending out next month...

 More adorable bunting, because I can't convey how cute it's gonna be...

And finally, a tiny glimpse at what influenced me to design my own dress instead of buying one off the rack:

0 comments: