CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

5 loves

This is a gorgeous album, one of the best I've ever heard. Adele's voice is pure heaven and I cannot stop listening to it. I've got my fingers crossed that we might use her exquisite cover of Lovesong in our wedding...
I'm really loving the sushi from Ichiban, a new Japanese restaurant in Florence. Michael and I went there on Sunday and I am already craving it again. The price is very affordable- we were both stuffed for less than $25. We're making plans to go there again soon!
Speaking of Michael, we're going through a pre-marital counseling class with our friends Terry & DeeAnn, a couple from our church who've been married for 35 years. We love them! They have us reading a great book about communication, called "Now You're Speaking My Language". It was written by Gary Chapman, who also wrote the popular book, "The Five Love Languages". We're having a great time meeting with Terry & DeeAnn, going through the book, and doing the homework. It's really preparing us for marriage in a lot of ways...
I'm also reading another book, called "Reaching for the Invisible God", which is BRILLIANT, not to mention life-changing. Philip Yancey is a beautiful writer whose books tend to be on the vulnerable side...something I really gravitate toward. For anyone who has struggles making sense of what it means to believe in an invisible God, I strongly recommend this.
Finally, this is the decor inspiration for our wedding! We have a little bit of a circus theme, which I know is unconventional and maybe even a little weird, but Michael and I both really love it. These will be incorporated in both the ceremony and reception decorations.

0 comments: