CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

resolve


I think resolutions are a generally good idea. I'm not sure if, by making them, I'm setting myself up for disaster, but I'd like to think not. I'm a bit more optimistic than that. I love writing, and half of my blogs are about how much I dig it and how I really need to do it more. Kind of a sad commentary, but it is what it is. 2010 was a particularly rough year for me, and I'm quite hopeful that 2011 is gonna be a hell of a lot better. I'm getting married! This is big news for a hopeless romantic like me, and I'd like to have a way to chronicle some of the excitement so that I can look back on it with fond reminiscence. There are other things, too, that deserve to be remembered- books, conversations, dinners, experiences, adventures, lessons. So with that in mind, I'm resolving once and for all, to write.

1 comments:

Shandell said...

I typically don't like New Year resolutions, but this one, I LOVE!